Now updated in line with the 2011 syllabus, the 'ITIL Foundation Handbook: Pocketbook from the Official Publisher of ITIL' is a quick-reference revision guide designed to help students prepare for their foundation exam. It is also a key reference aid for managers, practitioners, vendors and consultants in the workplace and while travelling. This handbook provides an introduction to the ITIL service lifecycle model and an overview of the ITIL qualification structure. It contains a chapter on each of the components of the lifecycle: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement.
- Aligned with the ITIL 2011 publications and syllabus
- Provides relevant information, and enough detail and breadth of coverage to enable students to study for their foundation exam
- Describes the key principles and practices of IT service management
- References relevant sections of the core publications
- Supersedes ITIL V3 Foundation Handook - 2nd Edition (ISBN 9780113311972)