Updated to align with Managing Benefits, 2nd edition 2014, this guidance describes how benefits management addresses the challenges faced by senior managers and decision makers in any organization - challenges magnified by tough economic conditions and the need to deliver greater value for money, whilst responding to increased expectations of more customer-focused services.
Appropriately designed and applied benefits management can help address these challenges by optimizing the return on investments in change.
This guide addresses the following key questions:
- What are benefits and benefits management?
- Why do you need benefits management and what will you get from it?
- What are the barriers to success?
- How do you overcome the barriers to benefits realization?
- How do you get started and sustain progress?
- What techniques are available to you?
- What are the key questions you should be asking?