EXTRACT The Demand Supply Governance Framework (English Ed.)
The Demand Supply Governance Framework Demand Supply Governance is a skill in high demand because of the following:
- Ever faster technology advances, pressures on costs and service levels causes pressure on
the IT departments to deliver.
- Outsourcing has made the market more competitive.
- IT departments are poor at demonstrating and publicizing their added value.
The Demand Supply Governance discipline addresses these issues by focusing on:
- Encouraging services, as required by and agreed upon with the business, which are
actually delivered to the business: on time and in accordance with the agreed upon quality
specifi cations, and at an acceptable level of costs.
- Increasing the added value of IT and making it manifest.
This title looks at the key frictions of encouraging IT Supply to meet Business Demand.
By encouraging a pro-active approach this title suggests that IT departments can dramatically improve their profi le and their services to the organization.
It describes an established framework with a key set of principles as well as practical issues such as roles, organization and implementation.
This title supports the Sourcing Governance Foundation Qualifi cation. In addition, undertaking the course and successfully passing the examination qualifi es an individual
for COS-FP (Certifi ed Outsourcing Specialist™ - Foundation Principles) certifi cation from the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®).