Outsourcing Professional Body of Knowledge (IAOP)
Aligns with the IAOP Certified Outsourcing Professional (COP) qualification and training. This substantial title identifies the best practices of outsourcing professionals around the globe and presents the reader with a complete and practical guide to this emerging, complex discipline. It gives readers full guidance on the critical ‘make or break’ factors in any outsourcing program:
- Governance and defining a strategic approach to Outsourcing;
- Identifying and communicating business requirements;
- Selecting and qualifying providers;
- Gaining internal buy-In, creating project teams and
- Value assessment (value for money and return on investment).
This authoritative title provides an invaluable resource for any outsourcing professional: the best practice guidance is complemented by practical checklists and templates.
Readers can therefore apply rigorous disciplines to ensure internal and external requirements are fully considered and implemented at each stage of the process.