Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (Italian Translation) PDF provides a universally applicable project management method - the principles, processes and techniques that enable individuals and organizations to successfully deliver their projects within time, cost and quality constraints.
Managing Successful Projects With PRINCE2® forms part of a pair of publications that are the result of the PRINCE2: 2009 Project to update the PRINCE2 guidance. Its companion is Directing Successful Projects With PRINCE2®.
The title has been designed to be a role specific handbook for Project Managers, Team Managers and Project Support.
The 2009 edition:
- Explains the principles that underpin PRINCE2
- Describes the PRINCE2 processes in their entirety
- Describes 'Key Themes' of project management, specific to PRINCE2, that are required for the processes to be effective
- Cross-references techniques that may be applied
- Explains how to tailor the method
- Provides context of when and how to use PRINCE2 for different project environments (e.g. standalone or as part of a programme).
Like the 2005 guidance, this publication contains chapters on Starting Up a Project, Directing a Project, Initiating a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing Stage Boundary and Closing a Project. In addition, the guidance also looks at the wider role of the Project Manager, including soft skills of the project manager; leading and managing; stakeholder engagement and communication planning; organizational change management; PRINCE2 in different types of organization and cultures; and training needs for project teams.
- Includes real world examples and illustrations in each chapter
- Contains extensive appendices on the following topics:
- Product Descriptions
- Role Definitions - Responsibilities and typical competencies by role
- Product Based Planning example
- Health Check
- Contains a list of further information
- Glossary - Definition of acronyms and terms used.
As of 30 March 2009, products purchased in PDF (Portable Document Format) from TSO are only readable with Adobe Digital Editions: our PDFs are no longer compatible with any version of Adobe Reader.
When you complete your purchase, we will email you a link to download the PDF file. Once the link has been clicked to download and the file downloaded, it cannot be downloaded again.
PDF products cannot be returned once downloaded.
As postage is not required for our electronic products, please do not select Courier delivery when purchasing, or you may be charged.
Please note: Each pdf has to be processed by us manually. This may take up to 1 working day from the time we download your order.
Successo nella Gestione dei Progetti con PRINCE2 - Book